The City of Peachtree Corners is updating its 2033 Comprehensive Plan which is a planning document that directs all activities related to land use, transportation, housing and economic development. The Comprehensive Plan is the guiding document for the city’s future and is updated every five years; it can be viewed on the Community Development page.
The city is seeking your input in updating the document. Please take a few minutes to complete the Comprehensive Plan Survey. Your participation is crucial.
Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C72CHGJ
Once complete, it will serve as the key policy document intended to continue directing Peachtree Corners leaders in ensuring that the city continues as a workable, livable, and prosperous community. For questions, please contact Diana Wheeler, Community Development Director.
Editor’s Note: Here are some questions on the survey, it’s short and something that can be done in 5-10 minutes.
1. Do you believe the current Peachtree Corners Vision (provided below) is still relevant?
Our Community Vision is to advance Peachtree Corners as a Premier City by:
– Offering a high quality of life for residents,
– Providing a competitive environment for businesses,
– Creating a strong sense of community for all, and
– Accommodating the best opportunities to live, work,
learn, play, and stay.2. The Comprehensive Plans will include a list of “issues” facing the City over the next 5-10 years. Issues may include challenges or changes that the City will need to address. Which of the following issues are most relevant to the City over the next 5- 10 years? (Editor’s note: 20 are listed)
3. The Comprehensive Plans will include a list of “opportunities” the City has over the next 5-10 years. Which of the following opportunities are most relevant to the City over the next 5- 10 years? (Select up to 5) (Editor’s note: 20 are listed)
4. What do you believe is the greatest asset of Peachtree Corners? Put another way, if you were trying to convince someone to move their residence or business to Peachtree Corners, what would you tell them about the City?
5. The Comprehensive Plan will include a work program with various actions and activities the City will undertake over the next 5 years as well as ongoing or long-range activities. Given your answers to the previous questions, which of the following work program items do you think should be the highest priority for the City over the next 5 years. (Select up to 10) (Editor’s note: 27 are listed)
The survey allows for general comments as well and asks some demographic questions.
Source: City of Peachtree Corners