SBIR Lunch & Learn SBIR is a federal program from the Small Business Administration that enables small businesses to do research & development (R&D) with grant money and contracts. ATDC Catalyst Connie Casteel will show you how to get started with the program during this one-hour session. — may apply to you?
Wednesday, April 11th: 12-1PM
Leader: ATDC Startup Catalyst, Connie Casteel
Join Connie for a high-level, 1-hour overview introduction designed for those who know little to nothing about SBIR. This is the starting point for any of your entrepreneurs who you think might be appropriate, and those you have no idea if they would be appropriate.
ATDC helps with SBIR/STTR by:
- Educating and Informing on the basics of the SBIR and STTR programs
- Notifying the entrepreneurial community when new agency solicitations are released
- Developing an SBIR/STTR funding strategy
- Monitoring solicitations and alerting the entrepreneurial community of changes and new requirements
- Creating how-to guides and tip sheets on proposal preparation, agency registrations and electronic submission, budgeting basics, etc.
- Coaching through the proposal process
- Serving as a local SBIR/STTR Q&A resource
- Reviewing and critiquing proposals
- Referring to partner organizations, community resources, and support services as appropriate
- Providing informational sessions on various SBIR/STTR topics
*Please feel free to bring your own lunch as lunch is not provided.
Directions and parking:
147 Technology Parkway
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Register in advance here.