The Reflections Arts Recognition Program is a national arts recognition and achievement program for all students at Simpson Elementary including ALL grades. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program. Every year, Simpson students win at both the County and State levels of competition.
Why should your child enter Reflections:
The Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
• Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
• Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
• Experience the joy and fun of making art
• Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
• Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
More importantly, this year, Simpson is proud to be hosting the County reception at our school on November 1, 2014
There are SIX categories and students can enter as many categories as they want as many times as they want. See the links below to the specific rules for each category. We will be uploading “how to” videos later to help with the submission process. If you have immediate questions, email Kimberley and Catherine.
Deadline for entries: Friday, October 2, 2014.
Rules can be found here.
Source: Simpson Elementary School PTA website