The Imagix Dental Tooth Fairy will be educating elementary and pre-school kids about taking care of their teeth.
Who better to explain dental health to Atlanta’s kids than the Tooth Fairy. February is National Children’s Dental Health month and Imagix Dental‘s very own Ashley Mullinax will be visiting kids – as she does all year round – as the Tooth Fairy.
The Tooth Fairy visits elementary and pre-school kids and talks about the important things young children should know about their teeth.
During the visit they learn about:
- Bad foods to avoid
- Good foods to make them strong
- What happens when they go to a dentist for the first time
- How to brush their teeth
This is a fun 30 minute program designed for young children. In additional all children will receive a little bag of Tooth Fairy goodies.
Some of the locations the Tooth Fairy will be at this month include:
- Feb 13th Medlock Bridge Elementary
- Feb 21st AppleTree ABC for the Pre-k Tooth Fairy Show in Alpharetta
- Health Fair Career DAY at MLK JR. Elementary School in Riverdale
- Feb 24th Sunshine House in Norcross
- Imagix Open House for Norcross Saturday Feb 25 Tooth Fairy will be there giving out goody bags from 12-2pm
To arrange for the Tooth Fairy visit your school during any month simply contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Imagix Dental
Imagix Dental and Affiliates cater to children with a full array of services for adults. The practice’s team of specialists and general dentists work in 11 neighborhood locations around Atlanta offering a one-stop resource for its patients. To find out more about Imagix Dental, its affiliates go to http://www.imagixdental.com