Gwinnett County Elections encourages voters to skip the lines on Election Day and take advantage of early voting before the May 24 General Primary/Nonpartisan General Election.
Registered voters in Gwinnett may cast their ballots on Saturday, May 14 and Monday through Friday, May 16 through 20 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Voter Registrations and Elections Office, located at 455 Grayson Highway in Lawrenceville. In addition, seven satellite voting locations will be open on May 14 with voting hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and will offer extended voting hours May 16 through 20 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. The satellite locations are:
· Bogan Park Community Recreation Center – 2723 North Bogan Road, Buford
· Dacula Park Activity Building – 2735 Auburn Avenue, Dacula
· George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center – 55 Buford Highway, Suwanee
· Lenora Park Activity Room (not the gym) 4515 Lenora Church Road, Snellville
· Lucky Shoals Park Community Recreation Center – 4651 Britt Road, Norcross
· Mountain Park Activity Building (adjacent to the aquatic center) – 1063 Rockbridge Road, Stone Mountain
· Shorty Howell Park Activity Building – 2750 Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth
Voters can also request a mail-in absentee ballot through Friday, May 20 at www.gwinnettelections.com. Advance voting ends on May 20 and no voting will take place on the Saturday or Monday before the election.
Election Day voting will take place from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Voters who cast their ballots on Election Day must go to their assigned voter precinct. Voters can find their voting precinct or view a sample ballot on the Georgia Secretary of State’s website, www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/MVP/mvp.do.